Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks Mom (and Dad)


Well I am up again!. When I began this whole blog thing, I was sleepless. Here I am again. School is about to start and I have began my bad habits again. I have a lot on my mind so that keeps me up. I am going to my sorority's conference on Wednesday so my mind is racing about now because I have to pack and run errands later to prepare myself. I know I am going to get it all done but I was not expecting to fly to Shreveport but my first form of transportation told me today that she was traveling with someone else on Thursday. Wow! Thanks for your last minute revelation. I have to learn to depend more on me and tell others that I have it under control so that I don't have these feelings of frustration. I was not prepared financially to travel (flying) but thank goodness I was able to get my mom to secure me an airline ticket by using her credit card. Thank goodness for her genorosity....I guess I caught her on a good day!!!! That is a bad thing to say about my mom who has always comes through for me but like always she has to get her comments out. You know when you need somebody you sometimes have to just "grin and bare it" as I had to do today! One day soon I am going to get it all together financially so that all of my exspenses come from me, myself and I and of course, Jesse!

No comments: