Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Am BACK!!!!!!! I didn't die!

Hello, I am back! Two years later almost exactly. To be honest I lost this blog. Am I crazy or not?!?!?!? Well, I created another blog just like this one but I had a slightly different name. Now I have this one again so I know that I will stick to this one! It is crazy but I just came back from a family reunion again! This is too wild! I really had a good time at my husband's reunion. I will post some pictures when I have more time. My grandchildren were not at the reunion(in Florida since before Memorial Day) and neither was Chasity ( new job with cooperate Target). She is getting big bucks but she has a lot of resposibility-that's okay but that is what you do with a MBA degree! My oldest daughter(mother of the grandboys) and her friend were there and my son and his girlfriend were there. Everybody had a great time. Next week end I will go to my mother's for their family's reunion. It is smaller and as Chasity says "boring". She is right, but family is important to me and since it seems that almost every year some family member dies it is good for us living to celebrate the family. I love my family. In March Lean finally died. Yo learned about her in my first blog. I was not able to attend her funeral because I was in the UK during my spring break. Lean had suffered for so long. I miss her greatly but I cherish the memories of her which brings me laughter because she was always so funny.

I do have a lot to tell to catch you up! I know where I am now so I will not get lost again! Isn't that an awful thing, but I guess that is what will happen when you are computer illiterate!

More next time! I do have a lot to share.!

No comments: