Tuesday, October 21, 2008





Miles, my new guy! A breath of fresh air!

His first smile at 1 day old!


I am back! Yeah, I know I said that same thing a year ago, then I disappeared...... again! Blogging is the thing to do, but for whatever reason I seem to forget to do it. Then I lose my website.....and the list goes on-I have too much on my mine, and I never have enough time to do any of it....not that I do anything half-ass because that is not my style, but I find myself to damn tired to do anything else! There you have it! This time though I plan to be just a bit more committed. To stick to it! We'll see!

What I am not tired of is being a Mimi (my name for grandma)! This cute buddle of joy is the new addition to our family-Miles Bailey Thomas-my newest grandson born July 24th to my youngest daughter Chasity. He is the center of my joy right now. When I hold him I can't believe how much I love him and I am only Mimi! Being the Mimi is one of my fond responsibilities.....As much as I love him that love, I can always take him to his mommy!

When my daughter first told me she was pregnant, I was somewhat disappointed because I thought there would be marriage first and then the baby, but now that he has made his way into the world I can't even imagine my life with out him. His innocence is so precious. When he was born, I was the first person to hold (after his parents). Like the my other three grandsons, he has an indelible impression in my heart. They have me wrapped around their little finger! I

Miles is now two months old and every day evolving into this person with his own personality-his own temperament! Every time I see him I am amazed at the transformation that has taken place. I did see the other three boys as often when the were born so seeing Miles develop is an awesome experience for both Jesse an me.

Even though he becomes grandson number four, I am still the "Diva Mimi!"

No comments: