Friday, July 15, 2005

Crazy Insomniac-Up all night.

I guess I am crazy or maybe I am a vampire, which I hate, but I cannot sleep. I have been up all night. Now it is time to get up and I am sleepy. I thought my two margaritas would have drugged me a little but all they did was to five me the zeal and zest to go to Dillard's and shop. Shame on me because I need to buy me a new front door, garage doors, a new roof, a house paint job, damn......but that short set was must for the family reunion this weekend! Am I delusional or what?!!? Good night. opps, Good morning.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you jumped on the blog bandwagon. I think you will enjoy telling your stories here. I hope all went well with the wedding and the reunions. Later.

Lois said...

Kim, hi, I found my blog again!!!!! Long story. Anyway after I read yours today I decided to begin again. I will keep you informed with what is happening in my life this way maybe or through email. I am going to Houston today to get my grand boys since Chanae has to work. We still need our few minutes together with all of the others who want to say good bye so we will plan. Let me know when there will be a von voyage party from the Brazosport family so I will be available. I will miss you but/